Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thank you note to a donor



4/2/12

Hello R…. B…,
Just wanted to thank you for all your help thus far and your generous donation of your time and expertise to this cause for the Dharamsala girls. I really appreciate you!

May I remind you to please forward the Naksha (drafts/ plans) to me as my board would like the opportunity to review what we have accomplished.

I have contacted Mr. P…. R… A…..by phone but he is in Dhangadi for a few days so we will talk at length when he returns. He is the overseer that is Bhaje (my mistake - not Bhanji) to T… D… Pant and my first choice (I think) as he is honest and has much experience with this. I am also waiting to catch up with Mr. R... K….. C……. to discuss with him and see what all he feels capable of re: labor for the project. No one seems to be working on the school site today and I missed him last evening.

I am visiting M…. R... (just returned from the madesh last night) and P…. (Dai) B…. today to see if they feel qualified to read the Naksha and identify if the post should go 4 inches to the right or left and make daily AM appearances to give directions or if they need me to put in an overseer to read the Naksha and manage all the contractor details!

Of course I will keep you posted of my findings. It is taking longer than I hoped to track them all down. Yo Nepal ho! Could you please call me when Mr. J…. J. receives the draft approval back from the municipal office and when we can meet again over budget proposals? Thank you!

Thank you so very much,
Sincerely,
Dawn Didi

No comments: