Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Packing yet again



6/1/11

I am sooooooooooo weary! It is almost 1 am and I still have not packed. I need to be up tomorrow / today by 6:30 AM to try to get the phone to go through to the bus park and get a Kia to come get me and my luggage and take me down the hill to the airport where I have a 2 pm flight scheduled to Kathmandu on Yeti airlines. (One always takes a huge risk flying these little 21 seater Cessna’s! Good thing I have all those 10,000 angles watching over me like it says in psalm 91!
It has been quite the adventure! I have so much to tell you all... another time... much get crackalakin' and get myself packed!
I do need you to pray me up for a safe journey, good connections and timely travel. And of course that I'll get a vehicle and one on time to even begin the saga with!
Oh and if you could pray no one will throw up on me this time I'd appreciate it!
I'll try to write more from K-du.

No comments: