Tuesday, November 20, 2012

On My Way Home

I am sitting in the KAL lounge in Seoul Airport waiting for my final flight on this trip to Seattle. I now qualify for "prestige status" so can access a lounge with free WIFI, comy seats, and a  free buffet!

I have met Lindsay, a midwife from Colorado who was just climbing Everest base camp so we are chatting and have much in common.
 
I should be home later this afternoon! My flight arrives in Seatac at 12:30 and Dianne is due to pick me up from the airport if all goes well!


Travel from Dadeldhura to Dhangadi was uneventful and I had a wonderful evening there with Balram and his family, went to church the next early am with them and had a great Yeti flight out to Kathmandu on Saturday... it was even on time for once. I had 2 days of crazyness getting wool ready to send back out to DDLand visiting the shop that carries some of our products and got a good order from tem. The rest was spent speeding around on the back of a motor bike getting my errands done.

Yesterday I was late to the airport but the lines were long and it would haqve not changed a thing to be any easrlier soooo I made the flighjt and the rest is a breeze!
See you all soon I hope ...
Pray me in this last leg of the journey! Thanks so much!
Dawn Didi

No comments: