Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Still Alive in Nepal



5/2/11

Hey everyone,
I am alive and have been in Dadeldhura since a week ago Saturday. The endless bus trip was uneventful Praise God!

I have had huge internet challenges since arriving and now just got paged to return back to the bakery and teach how to make frosting as someone is willing to stand and wait till I get there for frosting on their birthday cake! No pressure! Still have to get to the bank and exchange $$$ as they have been closed for 3 days! So when I was there they asked me to return in 30 minutes while they find today's exchange rate! Efficiency at its best!

But I am alive and well....though have landed in the hornet’s nest of local problems here! More later!
Pray for a big meeting tonight... 5 AM your time Monday!
Pray I can find someone to get my new internet service hooked up and working! Jaimee... I need you out here!
Love you and need you to keep bathing me and the folks here with your prayers!
 
Praying for you too!

Dawn Didi

No comments: