Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Back in the grind:)

Hey everyone... thanks for praying me home! travel was uneventful... just the way I like it.
I got in Tuesday afternoon and called work to discover they already had me on the schedule for Wednesday night! No time to recover from jet lag!
But after sleeping all day Wednesday to be ready for noc shift, they called me off cause the census was low. I did work Thanksgiving night only 3 pt's and one of those passed at 0620 just as I was wrapping up my shift.
Friday, I slept a few 6 hours and got up and caught the ferry to go spend Thanksgiving with my kids at the best steak house in Seattle. Tonight I worked another 12 hour shift. and guess what... Im on again tonight! So already back in the grind!
Heard from Megh Raj my overseer tonight. They started on the retaining wall today! So they have buldozed the site for the 4th time and actually started construction! Hurray!
A loving Christian family has been found for little Grayson... he has an additional name of Samuel and will probably have more new names when ho goes to live with his new adoptive family. right now he is in the foster care of 3 American and German women that share a house together. He is a really good baby I'm told... by the 2 who don't have night feeding duty!
Look for an invitation really soon for my Jolly Nepali Christmas Bazaar! I should know dates by Monday.
More to come soon!
Dawn Didi

No comments: