Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I Limbo in Limbo...

I am currently in the Black Hills of South Dakota soaking up sunshine and love from all my family.
We just had a big Seaman Family Reunion over the weekend at "No Name City" campground in Sturgis. It was great to see relatives galore and get tons of hugs from everyone!

A highlight was an authentic Kansas City  BBQ cooked up by my cousin's oldest son and his wife who cook competitively- like on these food network shows! I am not regularly a big meat eater but we all chowed down on the best ribs, tips and burnt ends "Gold" ever, and I consumed half a bottle of protease digestive enzymes so as not to pay the piper in consequences! Yummy.

Since I have some spare time (yes, I did get let go at Hospice for needing to extend my return from Nepal!:()I have decided to stay on an extra 10 days with my folks and sister Di and family here from Indonesia. It is a rare treat to have time with them - However, in many other respects I am in limbo or am doing the limbo!

Ok, that's all for this post ... please let me know how I can pray for you!
In Limbo,
Dawn Didi





No comments: