Sunday, January 19, 2014

Ready To ROCK AND ROLL! 😄

I think I am finally packed and ready to go!
I'm going to try to head to bed and sleep now... for just a few hours and then get up and care for a few housekeeping needs that have piled up since I worked 4 days this week and dealt with a flooded basement on top of all my shopping and packing chores. Funny those dishes just didn't do themselves! That, and a little laundry that shouldn't sit here dirty for 10 and a half weeks!
Thanks to those of you that donated socks and stretchy gloves for the prison ministry inmates and our orphans! It will really bless them!
I'll keep you posted on my adventures! It is always Crazy Wonderful doing life with God this way!
Anne will be here at 12:30 to take me to the airport so will keep this one short!
Longer ones will follow to be sure!
Blessings!
Dawn Didi

No comments: