Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Join us at the Music Festival July 19-23

If you would like me to come visit your neck of the woods and speak/ share about Dare to Care please let me know.

If you have any leads of foundations that might respond to our requests for grants to enable us to complete the educational level and the guesthouse level of our facility or even this level for the disabled (LOL) please let me know. We have a couple people who have offered to write the grants for us if we can find appropriate foundations interested in our causes.

 I will be at the Photosynthesis Music Festival in Neah Bay, WA for July 19-23! I just confirmed a complementary 10x10 space. Pray I can be salt and light to the thousands visiting that weekend and for some manpower help that weekend and of course, HIGH DONATIONS!. This is an event put on by my son and his business partners which has made me aspecially excited.

Any more fundraiser ideas and muscle is always appreciated!

Happy 4th of July. Be safe and blessed.
Dawn

No comments: